We are Hiring - Pelvic Health
Position: Pelvic Health Physical Therapist
Location: Asheville, NC
Just before you rush to apply for the part-time or full-time physical therapist position take a look
at the list below and ask yourself honestly if any of these describe your situation right now:
● Tired of seeing 12-20+ patients per day? Do you treat active people for a full hour?
● Do you wish you had more time to spend with your patients instead of dealing with insurance?
● Are you starting to feel burnt out already – after working so hard to obtain your degree?
● Do you want more time and mentorship to master your craft?
● Are you truly passionate about pelvic health and orthopedic physical therapy and making a difference in people’s lives…and just wish you had the time and freedom to make a difference? Do you find that there is more to pelvic floor physical therapy than just kegels and biofeedback?
● Are you looking to take a huge leap in your clinical skills and expand your knowledge in pelvic health physical therapy?
● Are you a motivated clinician, but currently working in a clinic that does not inspire you?
● Do you want to work in a fun environment where people appreciate and value your presence?
● Do you think you might be the perfect fit for WildHawk Physical Therapy?
● If you found yourself saying YES to one or more of those questions, we might JUST be the position you’re looking for…
About WildHawk Physical Therapy – Our Story
● WildHawk Physical Therapy was founded in 2020, with a mission to help active adults in Asheville, NC to quickly and safely return to the activities and hobbies they love and cherish without pain medications or surgery. We have numerous relationships with birthing centers, doulas, midwives, fertility clinics, gyms and fitness facilities across the Asheville Area who trust us with their patients/members/clients.
With that being said, 100% of our patient population are active individuals who are having some type of pain or discomfort or are navigating pregnancy or the postpartum period and are motivated to get back to or continue exercising pain free. Once patients are out of pain and back to exercising pain free we also offer health maintenance programming to help them remain strong and pain free in a safe and welcoming environment.
● WildHawk Physical Therapy is an out-of-network physical therapy clinic that offers pelvic health, women’s health, orthopedic physical therapy and sports performance services. By being out-of-network we can treat the patient as a whole and provide more optimal care for our patients. That means we work for the patient and not the insurance companies. We are committed to treating the cause of pain and not just the symptoms.
● WildHawk Physical Therapy’s culture is about living your best life, for our clients and ourselves. It is very important to us to provide our staff with a lifestyle they are happy to have. One in which they don’t feel overworked, drowning in paperwork, or rushed for treatment time with their clients so they can simply focus on results.
● Life is short… don’t sacrifice your happiness by settling for a job that does not inspire you or encourage and support your growth.
What is so unique about this position? You get to…
- See a reasonable caseload of 6-8 clients per day, so that you go home feeling energized and happy about the work you did, instead of mentally or physically drained.
- Focus on your client – and spend a full 60 minute session with them one-on-one uninterrupted. No double bookings – ever
- Ability to work with 100% active adults and athletes who are extremely motivated to get back exercising pain free
- Easy documentation: We are 100% out of network which means we do not have to cater to insurance companies
- Unlimited earning potential and ability to grow within the company
- You get to treat the patient on a full spectrum, from injury rehab to fitness/wellness
- You will be surrounded by like-minded positive, young, motivated group of professionals who encourage one another to become the best version of themselves
- You get to wear comfortable, professional “athleisure” wear to work!
- Spend your down time researching a case when you need to or communicating directly with your clients when they have questions – instead of filling out insurance authorizations or paperwork.
- Look forward to coming to work every day – because you actually get to practice what you went to school for…physical therapy!
- Have one-on-one mentorship and training every week – no matter your experience or skill level – to practice skills and go over cases.
- Most importantly… you get to use your talents and passion (you know, the thing that made you want to become a PT to begin with) to make a REAL difference in people’s lives.
Who should apply for this job:
● Someone who is truly passionate about pelvic health physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people’s lives.
● Someone who believes there is more to pelvic health physical therapy than just kegels and biofeedback.
● Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic – and that is fun and feels like a family.
● Someone who wants to learn and be mentored – we spend dedicated time every week just to discuss tough cases –> that means new grads and experienced clinicians, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist.
● Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company. You’re getting in on the ground floor of an innovative and rapidly growing company – where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
● Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas! This job comes with benefits and plenty of opportunity for continuing education – just without the burn-out and corporate red-tape.
● Someone who is flexible and open to change as our practice continues to grow and evolve.
● Someone who is interested in seeking certification in pelvic/women’s health. We encourage this path with continuing education and mentoring so that you can become the best clinician and truly help your patients to the best of your ability.
● Dry needling certification is preferred, but not required.
● Someone who wants to use a blend of pelvic health and orthopedic physical therapy, injury prevention and performance training to deliver the highest level of results to our clients. The WildHawk Physical Therapy System combines treatment from a variety of institutions including Herman and Wallace, Aspire OMT, and NAIOMT among others. This combination of rehabilitation allows our clients to feel they have fully healed and are ready to conquer their most demanding activities. This business model offers unique opportunities to practice different roles as a physical therapist.
We anticipate this position to begin as a true part time position with the need for ~16 hours weekly. Depending on your needs/wants we anticipate that it can evolve into a full time position. We are flexible and can discuss in detail the many options!
If the position and our values resonate with you and you want to be part of a growing practice offering something unique to the healthcare system, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org